MASK POLICY FOR INDIANA PLASTIC SURGERY
Effective April 6, 2021, Indiana will be moving from Mask Mandate to a Mask Advisory.
For the safety of our staff and our patients, we will continue to follow the recommended guidance of the CDC.
Please use an appropriate mask while in our office, one that fits properly over the nose and mouth. Dr. Robinson or the aesthetician will advise you when to remove your mask in order to receive your treatment or procedure.
- A COVID-19 screening questionnaire will be required to be completed by all patients prior to your appointment.
- Patients will be instructed to notify our office upon arrival in the parking lot. When the exam room is ready, we will call you.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- All Staff will be wearing face masks and all patients will be required to wear one as well. Please remember to bring your own mask in order to enter the office premises. Hand sanitizer will be available for all patients. Gloves will be worn by staff members in direct contact with patients.
- Exam rooms and equipment will be thoroughly sterilized and/or disinfected between each patient appointment.
- For the safety of all, we ask that no one accompany you to your appointment. If you need transportation or assistance, your family member or guest can remain in the car. No children will be allowed in the office unless they are being seen as a patient.
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have come in contact with someone who may be infected, please contact us in advance of your appointment so that we may reschedule you.
We are committed to making the health and safety of our community a priority. We are in this together!
Indiana Plastic Surgery