Facial plastic surgery can accomplish a range of aesthetic goals in a safe and effective way. At Indiana Plastic Surgery, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David Robinson skillfully performs procedures to rejuvenate the eye area and address protruding or injured ears.
Learn more about your surgical options and receive customized recommendations during a consultation with Dr. Robinson. Call 219-513-2100 today to schedule your visit to our Munster or Valparaiso office. We welcome patients from nearby areas of Northwest Indiana.
Facial Procedures We Offer
Dr. Robinson performs the following types of facial plastic surgery:
- Eyelid Surgery: Also referred to as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery removes sagging skin and excess fat around the eyes to provide a more youthful look. It can restore the natural contour of the upper eyelid and correct puffy bags below the eyes. Blepharoplasty also involves smoothing away fine wrinkles to rejuvenate the eye area completely.
- Ear Pinning: Ear pinning, medically known as otoplasty, can be performed on children and adults. It is done to improve the size, shape, symmetry or position of the ears. This procedure can improve defects present from birth or those caused by an injury. By correcting these issues, otoplasty can bring balance to your face and improve your self-confidence.
- Earlobe Repair: This minor plastic surgery procedure is performed to correct torn or stretched earlobes. Earlobe reconstruction can fix damage caused by heavy jewelry, accidents involving earrings, and gauging. This surgery can improve the appearance of your ears and even help you regain your ability to wear earrings.
In some cases, one of the procedures above may be enough to achieve your aesthetic goals. In others, Dr. Robinson may recommend a combination of facial surgery and non-surgical facial rejuvenation to achieve your desired look. For example, your customized treatment plan may involve eyelid surgery to address undereye bags and BOTOX® Cosmetic and fillers to tackle age-related concerns across the rest of your face.
Is Facial Plastic Surgery Right for You?
You may consider facial plastic surgery if you’re interested in:
- Correcting damage caused by an injury
- Improving congenital imperfections
- Addressing common signs of aging
- Improving facial balance and harmony
Generally, facial plastic surgery is appropriate for healthy individuals with fully developed facial features. Dr. Robinson will thoroughly evaluate your candidacy during an in-person consultation. He will discuss your reasons for pursuing surgery, as well as your relevant medical history.
Why Choose Dr. Robinson?
By electing to offer a select number of facial procedures, Dr. Robinson has become highly skilled in both ear and eye surgery. He is known for using his skill and expertise to create natural-looking results and virtually undetectable incisions.
Dr. Robinson has been practicing plastic surgery for nearly two decades. He has also completed the rigorous process of becoming board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.
Schedule Your Facial Plastic Surgery Consultation in Munster or Valparaiso
Call 219-513-2100 today to schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation at our Munster or Valparaiso office. We welcome patients from Northwest Indiana and the surrounding areas.