People undergo body contouring for different reasons. Maybe you had children, and the process took a toll on your body. Perhaps you’re looking for a way to improve your figure after massive weight loss. Or, like many others, you simply want to look better in clothing, underwear, and swimsuits.
Whatever your motivations, Dr. David Robinson can help you achieve a smoother, better-proportioned figure through body contouring. As a board-certified plastic surgeon, he combines nearly two decades of experience with an eye for aesthetic harmony. He creates natural-looking results that have the power to improve your confidence and self-image.
If you are having trouble improving your shape despite a healthy lifestyle, body contouring may be right for you. Call 219-513-2100 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Robinson at our Munster or Valparaiso office. At Indiana Plastic Surgery, we happily serve patients from across Northwest Indiana.
Comprehensive Body Contouring Services in Munster and Valparaiso
Dr. Robinson offers a full range of body contouring solutions. These treatments and procedures are tailored to address your unique aesthetic issues. During your consultation, Dr. Robinson will explain what services are a good match for your lifestyle, goals, and physical characteristics.
We provide many effective body contouring services, including:
- Liposuction: As a time-tested method of removing excess fat, liposuction is an excellent choice if you are bothered by stubborn pockets of fat. Often called “lipo,” the procedure involves permanently removing unwanted fat cells to slim and reshape your figure.
- Tummy Tuck: Also known as abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin while restoring weakened abdominal muscles. The result is often a flatter, smoother, and firmer abdominal profile. Ideal for mothers or individuals who have lost a significant amount of weight, this surgery corrects a loose or sagging abdomen.
- Mommy Makeover: If you are dealing with unwanted aesthetic changes caused by pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding, a mommy makeover may be the ideal solution. This customized combination of procedures typically includes body and breast surgeries. A mommy makeover is often performed during one surgical visit, allowing you to regain your pre-baby body as soon as possible.
- Upper Arm Lift: Brachioplasty, or an arm lift, may be right for you if you want to correct sagging, loose skin on your upper arms. It may also be ideal if you have excess fat in that area. An upper arm lift can reduce excess skin, tighten the tissue, and eliminate localized pockets of fat. This procedure can help you feel more confident in sleeveless tops.
- CoolSculpting®: If you are looking for a non-surgical and non-invasive way to eliminate unwanted fat cells, CoolSculpting is the answer. This treatment uses controlled cooling energy to freeze away fat. Best of all, it doesn’t involve downtime, anesthesia, or scarring. It is great for people who have a healthy lifestyle and want to put the finishing touch on their appearance.
In addition to body contouring services, Dr. Robinson offers scar revision to help you look and feel your best. If you have an unsightly scar from a past injury or surgery, scar revision can improve the appearance of your skin.
Is Body Contouring Right For Me?
You may be a candidate for body contouring if:
- You are at or near your ideal weight
- You do not smoke or are willing to quit temporarily
- You have realistic expectations
- You want to refine your contours and improve your figure
Schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Robinson to find out if body contouring is right for you. Keep in mind that these services are not a substitute for weight loss or a healthy lifestyle.
Why It Can Be Hard to Reach Your Aesthetic Goals
Achieving a slim, defined figure is hard. Even if you eat well and exercise regularly, it may not be enough. Unfortunately, factors beyond your control, such as your age and genetics, could be working against you. These factors can cause your skin to sag and your body to retain stubborn pockets of fat.
This can be discouraging, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t achieve your aesthetic goals. Surgical and non-surgical body contouring services may be the ideal solution.
Schedule Your Munster or Valparaiso Body Contouring Consultation
Dr. Robinson knows that you are making important decisions about your body, and he will ensure that you feel comfortable and well-informed throughout this process. Call 219-513-2100 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Robinson at our Munster or Valparaiso office. Patients from across Northwest Indiana and the surrounding areas are welcome at Indiana Plastic Surgery.